Two thirds of Madeira Island is a protected area of Laurissilva forest, considered as World Heritage by UNESCO. The combination of sub-tropical climate, the mountainous terrain and wate falls, makes it the perfect location for all types of walkes, hikes and trekking. Madeira Island offers a vast number of “Levadas” walks (irrigation channels spread all over the mountains), famous worlwide and regarded in the top 10 in the world.
- 4 night’s accommodation in a sea view room
- Half Board with Dine Around concept (a) - drinks excluded
- Daily Buffet Breakfast at the Hotel restaurant
- Transfers from and to Cristiano Ronaldo Airport
- 1 Walking tour (half-day) east coast
- 1 Walking tour (half-day) west coast
- 1 Panoramic visit over the city (Viewpoint’s tour – Tuk Tuk)
- Free use of the VIDA Health Club and its sports activities
- Free use of the billiards, table tennis and squash court
- Unlimited access to the Aqua Area (Sauna, Jacuzzi and indoor pool)
- 2 Partial Massages at Thalasso Sea Spa Tuk Tuk:
- This visit starts in the Old Town, where you make a stop in Barreirinha Viewpoint. Then, it leads to several Viewpoints – Vila Guida, Pico dos Barcelos, Avista Navios. This visit lasts approximately one hour and a half.
- 2 Relaxing walks along the beautiful levadas, mixture of sea and mountain views is going to delight you.
- MIUT® – Madeira Island Ultra Trail will provide an exciting challenge, across the island, from sea-to-sea. The race will be begin at 0:00 a.m. on the 27th of April.