Visit Madeira and experience a true Tropical Garden
Discover the Pearl of the Atlantic in September, a month filled with activities and events, where the biggest highlight is the ever popular Flower Festival, which covers the streets with unmistakably vibrant colours!
Also taking place in September is the Madeira Wine Festival. An event enjoyed with great joy by the locals, it combines a festive atmosphere (including a parade) with the traditional grape harvest. It has earned its prominent place in the Madeiran events calendar.
Safety at your Resort and at your Destination
All the serenity and peace of mind of a resort certified as “Clean & Safe”, inserted in one of the safest destinations in all of Europe. Madeira is currently considered one of the best options for those looking for a tranquil holiday.
From 92€ per person/night
Date of the Stay: Until 27.09.2020
- Free stay for 2 children up to 11 years of age when booking 2 Adults in Double Room Accommodation, with Partial Sea View or Superior with Sea View, on a half board basis (Minimum occupancy: 2 adults + 2 children; Maximum occupancy) two adults + 2 children + 1 cot)
- 30% discount in the best flexible rate on the hotel's website;
- Free upgrade to a superior room category;
- VIP in the room (fruit basket, sparkling wine);
- Welcome Clean & Safe Pack: (Mask and disinfectant gel);
- Half board dinner regimen (drinks not included);
- Daily buffet breakfast served at Ocean Restaurant;
- 1 ticket per guest to the Funchal Botanical Garden or 1 ticket per guest to the Monte Palace Garden (transportation not included);
- Free Entrance to Santa Catarina Park;
- Access to Vida Health Club, and its group classes;
- Aqua Area (indoor/outdoor heated pool);
- Shuttle Service: airport/hotel/airport;
- Luggage Storage Room;
- Outdoor swimming pools;
- Squash courts;
- Table tennis;
- Direct access to the ocean;
- Late check-out (subject to availability);
- Early check-in.
Services Available at an Additional Cost:
- Hair stylist;
- Laundry service;
- Convenience Store;
- Car Rental.
- Kayaking, windsurfing, water motorsports, private yoga classes, private fitness classes.
To make sure that you’re travelling with confidence, we have launched a wide-ranging list of measures to ensure the safety of our guests and staff. Please see them here